Are you a maintenance engineer looking for a new role which involves variety and travel? Are you looking for a position which gives you the chance to learn new skills and progress your career? If so then we want to hear from you!
Your main duties will involve servicing of CNC machine tools, installations, general repairs and fault-finding tasks covering mechanical and some electrical disciplines at customer’s premises throughout the UK.
Experience with maintaining any type of CNC machinery is essential.
- Mechanical knowledge of CNC tooling.
- It is essential that you have site based CNC maintenance experience or that of a CNC field service engineer.
- Good punctuality and attendance record to match.
- Be a confident individual, who is self-motivated and can be the face of our organisation when at customer premises, possessing a friendly manner with good communication skills.
- Be willing to travel and spend time away from home.
- A full clean driving license is required.
The role offers progression and development opportunities as well as on-going training.
A vehicle, mileage and any expenses are all covered by the client as part of the package. Hours of work vary over a day-shift. This is a permanent position.
T2H Recruitment are an acting as an Employment Agency - Here at T2H Recruitment we try to acknowledge all applications, however unfortunately due to the high volumes we can’t always guarantee this, if you haven’t heard back from us within 7 days, please accept that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
T2H Recruitment Specialist Recruiters in the HGV, Office & Professional, Health & Social Care Supplying across the East Midlands.
- Field Service
- CNC Machine
- CNC manufacturing