Our Client, a well-established engineering and manufacturing company based in North Walsham are looking for an experienced CNC Punch Press Setter / Operator to join their busy team.
Do you have experience working on CNC Punch Presses?
If so, this could be the role for you!
This is a full-time permanent position working Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 16:30 and 08:00 - 15:30 on a Friday
The Main role and responsibilities of this position include: -
- Good working knowledge and experience of working with CNC Punch Presses, including setting and operating, with references to support this.
- Work to and understand Engineering drawings and tolerances
- Inspect and Sign off Parts throughout production runs.
- Problem solving and maintenance of CNC Punch Presses
Ideally you will be/have: -
- Good working knowledge and experience of programming CNC Punch Presses.
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Fork Lift/Counterbalance/Stacker Truck Licence/s
- Experience with other sheet Metal Processes.
For further details regarding this exciting opportunity, please forward a copy of your CV today!
Todd Hayes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Due to the large number of applications, we receive I’m afraid we are unable to respond to everyone individually however your details will remain on file should another suitable opportunity become available moving forward.
If we can take your application further, we will of course be in touch.
Todd Hayes is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Todd Hayes Ltd
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'