Permanent and Contract
£27000 - £32000
Hunter Selection are currently working with a number of clients who in turn support large blue chip clients worldwide.
Due to substantial increases in orders, we are looking for both Permanent and Contract CNC Millers and Turners with programming experience
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Competent and able to program from technical drawings
* Operate milling and/or turning machines
* Provide technical support to production
* Contribute to best practice operating and manufacturing techniques
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
* CNC Programming.
* Preferably time served ( not essential )
* Programming knowledge of either Hirco, Haas, Fanuc or Heidenhain
* Engineering background
* Precision Engineering background
* High Tolerance mechanical assembly
* High Surface finish experience
* Experience of working with aluminium, brass, steel or plastics
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling David Biggs for this vacancy - on or by sending your CV directly to her at
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job