Alecto Recruitment are currently in partnership with a leading Manufacturing company, who are actively seeking a CNC Programmer to join their team in Hertfordshire.
As a CNC Programmer, you duties will include;
- Programming, Setting and Operating CNC Doosan Milling machines
- Writing programmes from scratch
- Working to tight tolerances
- Working to technical drawings
- Serving the Aerospace, Automotive, Defence and Construction industry
To be considered for this role, you must possess the following;
- Strong experience Programming, Setting and Operating
- Previous experience working on Doosan Mills
- Must be able to write programmes from scratch
- Ability to work to tight tolerances
- Welding experience is desirable but not necessary
- Experience using Del CAM is a bonus
- Up to £16.00 per hour
- 37.5 hours a week
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Overtime - Time and a Half
- Pension Scheme
- Bonus Scheme
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Aishah Lanzon, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com
- CNC Miller
- CNC Milling
- CNC Machinist
- CNC Programmer
- CNC Doosan
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'