This global precision engineering business has created a new opportunity for an experenced Programmer to join their South Wales team.
- Provide expert offline programming and support using CAD/CAM software
- Provide daily support and trouble shooting for CNC machining operations
- Design and impleent jigs and fixtures, producing 2D and 3D drawings and models
- Drive continuous improvement and process optimisation
You will need:
- Experience in CAD/CAM programming and 3D modelling.
- Experience within a senior/leading role and a record of driving improved productivity.
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - apply now. If you have any further questions then please contact Phil Pitman at Yolk Recruitment on 02-921-673-717. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'