We are on the lookout for a self-motivated CNC Programmer to work for a company that specialise in producing exquisite components for various industries.
This unique opportunity has arisen due to an internal promotion which has opened the doors for someone to fill void.
The successful applicant must be able to programme 3-5 axis machines using Fanuc & Haas
CNC Programmer Responsibilities
- Develop, improve and implement robust manufacturing processes
- Produce CNC programs 3 & 5 axis milling operations and within realistic time frames
- Produce detailed planning sheets and operator instructions
- Must be time served and have a high level of both CNC machining methods and practical experience
- Have good problem-solving skills
- Be a good team player with a positive approach and 'can do' attitude
CNC Programmer Benefits
- The position offers a chance to expand your knowledge, keep in touch with latest technologies and techniques and push the boundaries of manufacturing were every detail has to be considered and continually improved upon.
- The opportunity to be part of a growing Team manufacturing a wide range of products
- Grow and contribute within the company and enjoy the perks associated with the job
- Working within a motivated team with excellent staff moral and conditions
- Exceptional salary and benefits package for the right person
- Company clothing provided
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear back from us please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, your cv will be kept on file for 1 year and then will be disposed of in line with the Data Protection Act.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job