The Commercial Division of SF Group are currently recruiting for a CNC Programmer based in a growing manufacturing company in Leicester. This is a temporary to permanent opportunity paying up to £25,000 for the right candidate. This role is due to go to interview this week with a start for next week.
The duties are:
- Work on design and development of bespoke and standard variants to customer specifications
- Ability to read drawings, blueprints or work from prototypes is an essential requirement
- Order appropriate materials required for completion of the works
- Develop plans, drawings and sketches using AutoCAD software
- Prepare visual depictions of the product to be made
- Knowledge of DXF files and CAD drawing is essential
- Responsible for electronic storage of drawings and version control
To be successful you will:
- AutoCAD and Solidworks experience
- Experience of working with sheet metal is essential
- Previous CNC Programmer experience
This role is available to start straight away.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job