Recruit4staff are proud to be representing their client, a leading Engineering company in their search for a CNC Programmer to work in their leading facility in Chester.
£29812 including shift allowance
Role of the job:
- The job holder will be responsible for the operation of various conventional and CNC machine tools.
- Working in the machine shop.
- Machine Shop Cell Leader.
- Working closely with the operations manager, technical manager and quality manager.
- Ensuring that Health & Safety standards are complied with including CLAW regulations and specific duties under them.
- Ensuring that the Company’s Environmental Management System (EMS) standards are complied with.
- Read and interpret engineering drawings to produce work of an acceptable quality, following the Company’s Quality Management System (QMS).
- Ability to set and operate various machine tools including lathes, milling machines, pedestal drills, radial arm drill, bench & surface grinders.
- Ability to set and operate various CNC lathes and CNC milling machines.
- Ability to set machines for production operatives in a safe and efficient manner.
- Must be fully conversant in the use of inspection equipment.
- Must be able to measure accurately and work to within +/- 0.025mm.
- Must have ability to plan method of work including tooling, jigs and fixtures etc.
- To advise supervision of any relevant issues that may arise.
- To implement corrective actions that have been issued.
- Ensure job clocking/worksheets are completed as required.
- Any other duties commensurate with the job.
What we're looking for:
- Competent to use motorised workplace transport.
- Competent to use overhead gantry cranes.
- Knowledge of ONECNC programming software.
- Experience with 3 / 4 axis milling machine programming and setting.
- Education/training Time served recognised apprenticeship .
- Recognised qualification in CNC programming.
- Experience on HAAS machinery.
- Experience in programming Experience with Fanuc 18-t series.
- Previous experience in an engineering company.
- Experience of CNC milling machines.
- Personal attributes Willing to learn.
- Clean & tidy appearance
- Good timekeeper
What we can offer you:
- Hours of Work: 05:00 – 14:00 / 14:00 – 23:00 rotating shift pattern.
- Salary - £29812 including shift premium
- 4 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme following successful probation period
- Cycle to work and childcare voucher schemes
- Free car parking
For further information about this and other positions please apply now.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Wrexham) who are operating as an employment agency and employment business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job