A fantastic opportunity has arisen for CNC Programmer to work for our reputable client based in Poole, Dorset!
Location: Poole, Dorset
Hours: 40 hours per week
Salary: upto £12.30ph
Job role and responsibilities:
- To accurately programme CNC machines within the Woodmill Production Area
- Ensure quality deficiencies are reviewed and the necessary action taken to avert further issues
- Make sure best practice is adopted within the company to ensure highest levels of product integrity and quality
- To work with Sigmanest/B Solid/Alphacam software packages
- Interpreting complex drawings and defining programmes
- Delivering on time accurate programmes first time to the Production Line
Skills and experience:
The successful candidate should have:
- Previous ERP knowledge, preferably SAP
- A solid track record within engineering/manufacturing environment with a bias towards quality processes
- HNC/HND in engineering preferred
- Experience in Digitising and Cadcam an advantage
- Previous experience using Fanuc CNC system essential
Our aim is to respond to your application within 48 hours. However, due to high volumes of candidates applying for positions, please assume that if we have not contacted you within 48 hours you have been unsuccessful for this role. We will keep your details and contact you should a more suitable position become available.
Don't delay; call, click or come in today! Find success with SOS!
- CNC Programmer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job