Immediate start available
We have an immediate permanent position available for a skilled CNC Machinist to join a very well established precision Engineering business near Abingdon, Ox
Day to day Duties:
- From drawings or information provided from a digitally stored data medium, produce NC using CAM techniques,
- Develop knowledge of the machines on the production workshop as directed by the Engineering Manager through spending the necessary time working on the machine,
- Keep workload timesheets and workload planning up to date & accurate,
- Provide optimum technical support, to assist with methods, quoting and tooling etc.
- In liaison with the Engineering Manager, make recommendation and implement continuous development of programmes and post processors for the improvement of off line programming service,
- Support all departments in their aims for reduced down time,
- Support Production with 1st time prove outs on NC machine tools,
- Work within Health & Safety, Environmental policies and report any breaches,
- Ensure own work area is kept clean and well organised,
- Carry out any other duties that may be requested from time to time, including undertaking necessary training and be willing to train others to the best of your ability.
- Strong experience in producing CNC programmes
- Minimum 5 years’ experience
- Knowledge of EDGECAM software essential
- Flexible, good communicator & strong work ethic
Syntech Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this position.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job