Location: Bilston, Wolverhampton
Salary: £12+ p/hour (Overtime paid @ 1.5)
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 9AM - 4:30PM (40 Hours p/week)
Our client, based in the West Midlands region of the UK famously known as the Black Country, is currently recruiting for a CNC Programmer to join their team.
They are precision engineers offering CNC machining, milling, turning, drilling, threading and assembly services to customers in a wide range of industries, including toolmaking and patternmaking, motorsport components, agricultural equipment, automotive, rolling mill components and parts for the hydraulics industry.
Responsibilities of the CNC Programmer:
- Producing high quality products by Programming, Setting and Operating CNC milling machines ensuring quality workmanship at all times.
- Maintaining and improve productivity where possible, work in line with company procedures and machine capability to ensure production deadlines are met.
- Maintaining set-up sheets as required and in line with company procedure.
- Ensuring work area kept clean and tidy at all times by keeping machine and all associated tools and equipment in a clean and tidy manner.
- Working within a safe environment by ensuring all company procedures and Health & Safety legislation is followed at all times.
Requirements for the CNC Programmer:
- 3+ Years' experience CNC Programming
- Programming experience with Acramatic, Fanuc or ISO Language controls.
- Cad and Cad Cam experience would also be of a benefit
- Ability to operate more than one machine as and when required.
- To be motivated with a "can do" attitude.
- A team player.
- Organised, focused and able to adopt a high level of attention to detail within your work.
- An understanding and appreciation of health and safety.
- Ability to use own initiative to hit realistic deadlines.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of the CNC Programmer then please apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job