CNC Programmer / Setter
£23,000 - £26,000 per annum, Monday to Friday
Family run, manufacturing company, Based on the outskirts of Kings Lynn
- Prepare, code and operate CNC machine to perform tasks such as drilling, grinding, milling.
- Understand specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading blueprints, mechanical drawings etc.
- Coding instructions into computer using commands rather than GUI software
- Dealing with plastics, loading materials and parts onto the machines
- Prepare a test run and maintaining the system, machine and working area
- Supervise the machine and make any necessary adjustments to produce better results
- Previous experience within a similar role essential
- Knowledge of FANUC system is essential, as well as experience on sliding head machines
- Experience using CNC machine within plastic manufacturing
- Own vehicle due to location
This is a great opportunity to join a lively and growing company based in Thetford. Our client is offering a competitive salary as well as future progression to the right candidate.
If you would like to apply for this role, email your current up to date CV to with a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role, Ensure that your CV includes examples of the above as applicable