A large and highly successful Engineering, Machining and Fabrication company requires an experienced CNC Programmer / Setter - Turning to be based at their site at Blackburn, Lancashire.
This is a permanent role working weekends, Friday, Saturday and Sunday 6.00am - 6.00pm
Salary is £30.00 per hour
Skills / Experience Required:
- Must be time served with post qualification experience in a technical machining background
- Ability to program Fanuc controls
- Experience of multi axis turning centres
- Highest standards of H&S and Quality is essential
- Ability to interpret detailed engineering drawings and deliver conforming parts
- Working with various materials including exotic grade alloys
- A detailed understanding of engineering drawing, tooling selection, work holding & cutting strategy is essential
If you are interested in the roles please submit your CV for consideration.
- CNC Programming
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job