A great opportunity for a CNC Programmer / Setter / Operator to join a highly respected precision engineering business, based in Reading. The company specialise in both prototype and production runs of high-spec aerospace and special purpose components.
The CNC Programmer / Setter / Operator will be fully skilled in CNC Mills, able to program Heidenhain / Hurco control systems or offline using CAD/CAM, and ideally have a secondary skill working on CNC Lathes (Fanuc).
The successful person will have a toolmaking background, familiar with both press and mould tools, while also being capable of taking on assembly and fitting work. Combined with this, the CNC Programmer / Setter / Operator will need to be adaptable, and willing to learn new disciplines, such as EDM spark erosion.
CNC Programmer / Setter / Operator Requirements:
- A strong background in programming, setting and operating CNC Mills
- A background working on Hurco and Heidenhain control systems
- Willingness to learn EDM spark erosion and other new skills
- Ability to work with limited supervision
CNC Programmer / Setter / Operator Responsibilities:
- Programming, setting and operating CNC milling machines
- Working on both one-off prototype units, and full production runs of components
- Taking on assembly and fitting tasks as and when required
If you are interested in this opportunity click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"