An opportunity has arisen for a Machinist with a Precision Engineering Company in the Bridgewater area. The Company manufactures parts for a variety of industries and also designs and manufactures its own extrusion tooling for the plastics industries.
A CNC Machinist is required able to Program, set and operate CNC milling and or turning machines. Experience with conventional machinery would be an advantage
The candidate will be able to understand engineering drawings and responsible for programming from scratch, selecting tooling, setting and operating the CNC machinery. They will be involved in producing batch work and one offs.
We are looking for a CNC Turner/Programmer/setter/operator who ideally has the following skills:
- Extensive experience of Programming CNC Mills and or Lathes. Controls in use are Fanuc, Heidenhain, Siemens and Ultimax.
- Must be able to Set, and operate the machines.
- Have a good understanding of engineering drawings.
- Some offline programming knowledge would be useful but this is not essential.
- Must be a proactive team player, with initiative and a positive 'can do' attitude.
Benefits for the successful candidate
- 28 days holiday with bank holidays
- Free car parking and pension.
- A salary of £31,625.00 per annum (with shift allowance)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job