Our client is a global leader in advanced manufacturing and distribution of special Steels & Alloys, offering its international clients the most advanced & cost-effective manufacturing facility. They serve the oil & gas, metal extrusion, pharmaceutical, green energy, petro-chemical & sub-contract industries worldwide.
DAY TO DAY DUTIES WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Programming from engineering drawings
- Working within a high precision environment to tight tolerances
- Machine Tool selection
- Working with minimum supervision
FOLLOWING QUALITIES AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Three to five years' experience working within a tool room environment - ESSENTIAL
- Extensive programming experience on Mori Seiki/Mazatrol controls - ESSENTIAL
- To program from engineering drawings and be very experienced in tool selection - ESSENTIAL
- Experience on twin chuck turning centre and ADVANTAGE
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.