New opportunity not to be missed! Established for over 35 years, our client is now one of the North West’s leading & multi award winning engineering, fabrication and machining companies, they are looking to recruit an experienced and gifted CNC Programmer/Setter Miller/Turner - Mazak to join their team based in Blackburn. You will receive a competitive salary of £14 per hour plus 1.25 SA, £25pw AA.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and capable CNC Programmer/Setter, who wishes to progress within a dynamic and rapidly expanding engineering firm.
The CNC Programmer/Setter Miller/Turner - Mazak role:
Working within a predominantly low batch machining cell this role is to program, set and operate vertical and horizontal CNC Machining Centers.
Due to the type of work, frequent and efficient setups are required. There is also a need to be involved in the inspection process for 1st off checks and in process checks.
With a high attention to detail, this role will require an engineer from an environment of high tolerance, low batch work.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience needed to become their CNC Programmer/Setter Miller/Turner - Mazak:
- A minimum of 5 years’ post qualification experience in a technical machining background
- Ability to program one of the following controls Mazak Milling /Turning is essential
- Experience of 3rd and 4th axis is essential and 5th axis would be a strong advantage
- Highest standards of H&S and Quality is essential
- Ability to interpret detailed engineering drawings and deliver conforming parts
- Working with various materials including exotic grade alloys
- A detailed understanding of engineering drawing, tooling selection, work holding & cutting strategy is essential
- A good communicator at all levels, with the ability to integrate and support a successful team.
CNC Programmer/Setter Miller/Turner - MazakWorking Hours: Mon – Thu 10pm – 6am, Fri 4pm – 9pm
-25 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Free car parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company Pension
- Employee Benefit Loan Scheme
- Health & Wellbeing Cashback Scheme
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become their next CNC Programmer/Setter Miller/Turner - Mazak please click ‘Apply’ now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job