We are looking for an exceptionally talented CNC Programmer/Setter/Machinist to join our clients expanding business, this new role is available immediatly and would suit a CNC engineer looking for a role with plenty of autonomy.
To manufacture small intricate batch work and achieve a specified level of output in terms of time, quality and cost standards in the build / test of the companies products
Duties include the following:
• To work on Mazak Intergrex e800 4 axis Machining Centre and Mazak Intergrex 300-IV Mill/Turning Centre; involving Mazatrol programme proving and editing, setting and operating of jobs to schedule.
• To ensure all equipment and tooling is functioning to achieve the required results for the operations undertaken.
• To ensure that all work produced meets the specified level of quality by the use of available measuring equipment to maintain tolerances specified by working drawings.
• To ensure that accurate and timely booking procedures are maintained and that all the relevant production documentation / records are processed in accordance with Company standards.
• To inform the Department Supervisor of any relevant problems that could effect the achievement of the required output, with appropriate recommendations as to their solution.
• To maintain a high standard of housekeeping and safe working practices having due regard to the Company’s Health and Safety policy.
• To liaise, as required, with other Company personnel and departments.
• Carry out any other reasonable task, commensurate with skills and abilities that may be required by the Company.
• Manual dexterity
• Aptitude for mechanical work including the understanding of basic mechanical processes.
• Knowledge of CNC programming
• Attention to detail, ability to work precisely and accurately to instruction/drawing.
• The ability to work well as part of a team is essential.
• Flexible and adaptable to be able to work various shifts including night shift and to meet changing requirements within the b