CNC Programmer (Powermill)
£32,000 - £38,000 per annum plus benefits
We have an exciting new permanent position for an experienced Powermill CNC programmer who is proficient with 3 and 4 axis work; this is working for an established SME in the Birmingham region who produce low volume and prototype parts with a variety of materials. You'll be machining specialist tools for various industries; we are looking for the following for the CNC programmer role:
- Proven experience using Powermill to program 3 axis mills ( 4 and 5 axis would be advantageous)
- Able machine with a variety of materials to include steel and aluminium
- Able to liaise with clients where required
- Suitable education/training (apprenticeship or equivalent)
This CNC programmer is an immediate start and it will be working in a busy toolroom; the company will offer the following for this CNC programmer role:
- Good hourly rate (call for more information) and permanent employment
- Benefits including holiday and pension
- Day shift hours with an early finish on a Friday
- Paid overtime
If you are interested in this CNC programmer role, then please give Jonathan Lee Recruitment a call today and ask for Gareth Simpson.
- "cnc programmer" "cnc miller" "5 axis programmer" "powermill"