Salary: £38,000 - £42,000
Location: London, close to Warwick Avenue & Maida Vale Tube and Wilesden Junction Over ground.
We are recruiting for a CNC Operator and Programmer for our client, they are looking for a bright and energetic CNC Operator and Programmer to join the team, the company is an exciting forward thinking business, you will be working with some of the most technically gifted engineers and we are looking for candidates that are looking for a career not just a job, if this sounds of interest keep reading.
The role of the CNC Operator and Programmer is to ensure the CNC Machines are programmed and set in accordance within the company standards, ensuring that full compliance with the health and safety at work act, ensuring that the produced parts are manufactured to the highest quality.
- Following company standard guidelines on manufacturing standards and health & Safety.
- Working closely with the senior management to ensure the highest quality of machined parts.
- Knowledge of working to tight tolerances.
- You will be working on one off's and batch work, all small to medium components.
- Previous experience of Tool Selection, Cutting Tools, Quality Inspection.
- Ensuring all documentation is completed both handwritten and computer generated reporting.
The ideal candidate will have -
- Previous precision engineering experience within a CNC environment
- It is essential you are conversant with Fanuc controls and Milling machines
- Mastercam and 4/5 Axis machine experience
- Understanding of Prototrak systems would be an advantage.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
- PC literate, with knowledge of MS Windows applications (Excel & word)
- Enthusiastic, team player.
- Logical, and persistent in approach, to achieve results.
If you are interested in this role and would like to find out more detail call Sam Marshall on or call on to discuss in more detail.
Kelly Engineering Resources are working as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job