This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Control systems: Fanuc, Heidenhain, Mazatrol
Machines: Bridgeport, Daewoo, Doosan, Haas, Hardinge, Matsuura, Mazak
Salary: £13-15 per hour, £26-30000 per annum (negotiable, DOE), plus overtime opportunities, plus benefits
Hours: 7.30am-4pm Monday-Thursday, 7.30am-1pm Friday (can start earlier)
Are you an experienced CNC machinist, highly skilled in milling, looking for your next career step with a leading precision engineering business, providing mission critical engineering solutions to the aerospace, oil and gas, nuclear and defence industry sectors?
Due to continued customer growth and need, this pan-European group of companies is now looking to appoint a knowledgeable CNC machinist, experienced in operating and programming milling/turning machines, adept at working with exotic materials, familiar with Fanuc, Mazak and Heidenhain control systems and machines. A knowledge of the PPAP process would be of benefit.
Main duties of the job
• CNC machining; setting, operating and programming from scratch/edit milling/turning machines
• Liaising with supervisors and other production team members
• Achieving strict production/delivery timeframes
• Meeting quality requirements
• Minimising scrap check first-off
Experience and skills required
• Must demonstrate proven track record or experience using CNC milling/turning machines
• Knowledgeable on measuring equipment use, and technical drawings/specifications
• Understanding of speeds and feeds based on raw materials; controls; programming; safety and tooling
• Informed on LEAN manufacturing, PPAP processes, CMM inspection equipment
• Qualified to a City & Guilds, HNC engineering level, apprentice trained
The company offers an excellent salary, 25 + bank holidays, voluntary pension scheme, life assurance, SSP. For full details please contact Richard Burgess at REED Engineering on 0117 317 8000 / 07906 165395 or email richard.burgess@reedglobal.
If this does appeal to you, please do contact me with your CV.
I always have CNC vacancies – please do call me if I can help you.
£100 of shopping vouchers are yours, if you refer a friend or colleague, and they get the job.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job