I am looking for experienced CNC Miller, programmer for a leading company within the engineering and manufacturing sector.
Number of hours per week: 37 per week Various shift patterns available, mornings, afternoons & nights
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Be highly involved in contributing to the entire manufacturing process, from conception through to delivery.
- Programming, setting and operating CNC machining centres
- Producing complex components according to requirements
- Working and measuring to very tight tolerances
- Working from and understanding engineering drawings and computer generate models and applying knowledge of materials and machining methods
- Able to work with minimal supervision and plan workload and work patterns/overtime to achieve targets
- Prove out and editing CNC programmes, some programming may be required Siemens control experience would be an advantage
- Apprenticeship trained engineer
- Good understanding of engineering drawings and geometrical tolerances
- Excellent communication skills
Salary £23,000 - £28,000 based upon experience and certifications.
Location - Bradford / Leeds / Keighley / Skipton / Halifax / Burnley - within 30 mins travel of all these, on a central public transport route.
#engineering #manufacturing #CNC #miller #programmer #siemens #engineeringjobs #engineeringrecruitment #cncjob
If interested, please send an up to date CV
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'