Product Engineering Manager required for an expanding aerospace manufacturer based in Rzeszow, Poland.
Candidates must be fluent in English and Polish (written and spoken).
This growing company makes structural components for aircraft. Its headquarters are in the UK, with other sites in Europe, and a new factory being built close to Rzeszow Airport.
Their CNC machining, fabrication and treatment capabilities provide a ‘one stop shop’ to make parts from design through to end product. It has a strong customer base, is currently enjoying substantial investment and has a strong future.
The Product Engineering Manager is responsible for ensuring that all product manufacturing processes are effectively planned, developed and implemented and for ensuring that these processes are effective for both current and future needs.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Strong knowledge of CNC machining and machines
- Numerical control (NC) programming of complex engineered products utilising Catia V5 (with knowledge/experience of other systems preferred)
- Techniques for effective verification of NC programming outputs
- Working within an aerospace environment and of aerospace customer data systems and requirements
- Managing teams of product development NC programming engineers
- Developing and implementing strategies to improve effectiveness of product engineering activities and processes
Through the recruitment, development and effective performance of the Product Engineering Team (NC Programmers, Planning Engineers, NPI / Project Engineers) your responsibilities will be to:
- Develop and implement new and changed products into production
- Project manage ‘product transfers’ from other sites to the new factory
- Ensure that all new, changed and transferred product introductions are successfully completed on time and within budget
- Explore, investigate and implement new manufacturing technologies, processes and equipment into the business that improve product manufacturing performance and capability
- Manage and maintain the engineering control of the products and product manufacturing processes
- Use product and production performance data to identify and solve problems and make on-going improvements
Full job description available on request.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting and pivotal Senior Engineering position, with this growing company, please apply using an English written CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job