- Are you an experienced CNC Operator?
- Are you looking to join a successful and busy machine shop?
- Are you happy to do different shifts?
If the answer to the above is yes then please read on as this may well be the role for you i have listed below an example of your day-to-day duties.
- Set up and run CNC turning or milling machines;
- Verify setting by measuring positions, first run part and sample work pieces, and adhering to the company standards;
- Maintain specifications by observing turning or milling operations, taking measurements, detecting malfunctions, trouble shooting processes, adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes;
- Maintain equipment by completing preventative maintenance requirements on a daily basis, following manufacturer's instructions, trouble shooting malfunctions, and calling for repairs through the intranet system;
- Maintain continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities and continuing needs;
- Document actions by completing production and quality logs;
- Maintain a safe working environment in line with Health and Safety guidelines;
- Follow guidelines for quality;
- Identify improvements that have a direct impact on SQDCP KPIs (Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost and People).
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.
- "CNC Operator"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job