One of the UK’s leading, bespoke hospitality furniture manufactures are now recruiting for an experienced CNC Operator at their production factory in Accrington.
This will be a varied role, operating numerous CNC machines along with a general array of more traditional joiner shop machinery.
• Previous experience of operating and running CNC Machinery, within a woodworking environment. (Preferably 3 Years’ experience)
• Able to operate and set the machinery
• Able to read and interpret graphic & complex design drawings
• Have a good knowledge of various software programs
• Experience and knowledge of working with a variety of materials
• Working accurately and methodically.
• The ability to work with minimal supervision and within a team.
• Adhering to Safe working practices
Responsibilities & Duties
• To adhere to and carry out instructions from the factory manager.
• To monitor performance of machines ensuring pieces are correctly produced to the highest of standards
• Ability to prioritise workload
• Keeping your workplace clean and tidy
Salary is ranging from £18’000 to £25’000 per year dependent on experience. (38 hours p/week)
·Monday to Thursday- 7.45am to 4.45pm and Friday 7.45am to 11.45am
There may be instances when due to orders the candidate will be able to demonstrate some flexibility with regards to working hours to help ensure as a team all orders are completed.
This is a permanent position for the right candidate.
If you are interested in the role and have previous experience please apply below or alternatively contact Stephen @ Ideal Recruit Burnley.