We have a fantastic opportunity arisen in March for a CNC Setter to work for one of the UK’s Leading engineering manufactures.
You will be a competent CNC Setter able to read engineering drawings. You also will also be able to understand, interpret and edit programs to the standard of company format.
The successful CNC Setter will report to the Team Leader/Production Supervisor.
CNC Setter Responsibilities
• You will ensure orders are completed to the correct standard, within budget and on time to meet the company Quality Objectives
• You will be flexible to operate any of the machinery required to meet the production schedule and agreed targets
• You will work from customer drawings and specifications to produce parts in accordance with the company’s quality and code of practice
• You will actively monitor working practices and provide feedback to improve efficiencies and job profitability
Are you the right person?
We are looking for someone with these essential skill sets:
• You will be proficient in CNC setting with Fanuc and/or Haas operating systems
• You will have a proven track record in producing low volume, small batch, high precision components
• You will have strong organisational and time management skills
• You will be a team player
Unique Employment Services are a generalist recruitment organisation recruiting in disciplines such as, HR, IT, Engineering, Sales, Driving, Factory and Warehouse.
- Time Management
- Active Team Player
- CNC manufacturing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job