CNC Operator / Programmer – Spider. The Regions Fixed Fee Web Recruiters are delighted to be supporting the award-winning market leading manufacturer of garden office buildings, with their search for a CNC Operator / Programmer.
As a CNC Operator / Programmer you will be required to machine and finish to the highest standards using the CNC machine and appropriate programmes to produce the highest quality product.
Other key duties and responsibilities includes
- Accurately programme the CNC machine for each job to meet the specifications
- Select appropriate programmes and pods to machine materials accurately and effectively to specifications
- Evaluate processes and procedures recommending changes or improvements where applicable
- Diagnose faults and efficiently repair the CNC machine with minimal impact on productivity
- Complete all documentation accurately and within timescales
- Effectively utilise the ERP system
- Maintain a clear and tidy work station
- Deliver great customer service internally and externally
- Commit to continual professional development
- Provide support to colleagues and other teams in the organisation where required
- Comply to all company Health & Safety standards
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Experience in of XILOG and MAESTRO Computing Packages (Desirable)
- Maths GCSE or equivalent
- Experience delivering high quality work to deadlines
- Good carpentry / joinery skills
- Effective communication skills
- Reliable and punctual
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Self-Starter, enthusiastic, confident
- Approachable and able to build rapport with a diverse range of people
- Good problem-solving skills
- Inquisitive nature with the ability to increase knowledge and develop skills and abilities where applicable
Experience within a similar role is essential and this is an excellent opportunity for a proactive and enthusiastic CNC Operator / Programmer to join a fabulous team. On offer is a salary of £19,000 - £24,000 per annum.
If you have experience within a similar role and have the skills required we would like to hear from you. Please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible.
This vacancy is being advertised by Spider. The regions Fixed Fee Web Recruitment Company. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex and Cambridgeshire.
Additional keywords: CNC, machine, Programmer, manufacturing, production, health and safety, customer service
By applying for this role, you give permission for Spider to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information provided in order for the prospective employer to review your application for the specific role applied for. Spider Web Recruitment will not submit or use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job