Imperial technical Recruitment are recruiting manufacturing operatives with basic CNC Wood Machining skills - nothing too technical but it would be great if the operatives had some prior experience to help with the manufacture and assembly of joinery products (kitchen cabinets, furniture etc.)
- Sanding kitchen units and furniture products.
- Assembling simple joinery products.
- Packing furniture parts for online orders.
- Basic CNC Machine operation.
- Loading and unloading trailers for delivery.
- Experience in assembly and manufacturing of joinery products.
- Attention to detail and ability to work under pressure.
- Experienced in use of basic woodworking tools.
- Good timekeeping and organisation skills.
- Ability to work independently and organise own workload.
- Full clean UK license.
- Knowledge of woodwork machinery i.e. planers, cross-cut saw.
- Knowledge of spray finishing would be an advantage.
- CNC operation experience (training will be provided).
This is for a growing and ambitious manufacturing company based in Harrogate. Please apply on line if this could be of interest. Estimating an hourly rate of £9.50 per hour (PAYE) and the offer of a permanent role after a 13 weeks temporary period (a bit like a probationary period).
- CNC Machine
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'