Hours: Multi-Shift Role
Hourly Rate: £8.50/9 per Hour
Role Type: Temp to Perm
The company is a supplier for turned parts and precision engineered machined components to various industries which prides themselves on progressive subcontract-machining specialisms with the ability to satisfy all machined component requirements, utilising the most up to date and advanced CNC machinery primarily incorporating CNC Sliding Head and CNC Fixed Head Lathes coupled with Prismatic machining capabilities.
As part of the role the successful candidate will be responsible for operating production machinery
A snapshot of some of the responsibilities are below:
- Candidates will have previous experience in a similar role.
- You will be confident and self-motivated
- Happy to work as part of a team
- Working at all times within a safe environment
- CNC Lathe Operating Experience
- Fanuc / Mazak Experience
- Positive working attitude
Successful candidates will be:
- Candidates will be self-motivated
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Driving Licence beneficial
If you have any further questions about this role or any questions about any other potential engineering positions that you may be interested then please give me a call on: and ask for Sam Marshall.
Kelly Engineering is acting as a recruitment agency for this position.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job