CNC Milling Machine Setter/Programmer
Are you an experienced Milling Machine Setter looking for a new position in the Northampton area? Do you have good experience of working on mills and working from engineering drawings? Do you have some programming experience and a good understanding of Fanuc coding?
We are recruiting for a CNC Milling Machine Setter for this well established, innovative company in Northampton. This role is based within a successful team in a busy workshop environment on a late shift.
- Working from engineering drawings
- Operating and setting CNC Milling machines
- Working as a part of a team to achieve goals
- Optimising production techniques to improve efficiency
- Some programming
The Successful Candidate Will
- Be able to interpret Fanuc coding and have some programming knowledge
- Be able to read and interpret engineering diagrams
- Have a solid work ethic
- Able to run work to tight tolerances
- Be keen to develop and expand on their existing knowledge
Start date: ASAP
Hourly rate: £10.00 - £15 per hour depending on experience.
Hours: Late shift 3.30pm-1.45am
- Engineering Drawings
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job