Immediate start for an Apprenticeship trained CNC Miller/ Night Shift
- Salary £30,300 per annum
- Fulltime offered on a temp to perm basis
- Great team culture
- Personal development
Are you an apprenticeship trained CNC Miller available immediately for work? Join one the UK’s specialist engineering company, role created due to increased workload.
The machine is Burkhadt and Weber.
- CNC Milling Experience (essential)
- Siemans Simrik control systems (essential)
- Programming experience (essential)
- Experience machining cast iron, bronze and mild and stainless steel (essential)
- Overhead crane experience as they are big jobs
- Tooling for the machine can weigh up to 35kg
- Are you an apprentice ship trained CNC Miller?
- Excellent timekeeping
- A "can do" attitude with a motivated and pro-active approach
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work to schedules and achieve set targets
An established successful manufacturer based near Rochdale
- Hourly rate of £12.75 plus 29% shift allowance Nights (Mon-Wed 8:30pm - 6:00am and Thu 9:00pm - 6:00am) 35.5 hour week
- Free onsite parking
If you have the required skills and experience and would like more information, please send your CV in confidence to Sue Holden at TRF Technical a specialist division of The Recruitment Fix Ltd.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'