Adecco are urgently recruiting for an experienced CNC Miller on behalf of our local client, a leading Precision on Engineering Company. This is a fantastic time to join the company due to growth.
You will have many responsibilities in your role, some will include:
* Working to extremely tight tolerances on oil and gas work
* Setting, programming and operating various machine's using Fanuc, Puma and Mazatrol controls
* Creating set up sheets for new programs and saving them to the main computer
* Setting, programming and operating various machines
* Filling out full inspection reports for every component machined
* Machining different kinds of metal including inconel and duplex
* Maintaining a clean and tidy work area
To be considered you must have the following:
* Sound knowledge of CNC machinery
* Familiar with Mazak, Fanuc and Heidenhain controls
* Ability to understand engineering drawings
* Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
* Good spoken and written communication skills
* Have the correct attitude and flexible in work
If you feel you match the above criteria and would like the opportunity to work for this fantastic company please send your CV in today.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"