An exciting opportunity has arisen with a local precision-based engineering company who are looking to secure an experienced CNC Miller for a well-established family run business in the Torbay area. This company have been in business for many years supplying into a wide range of businesses throughout the UK. The role itself requires the successful CNC Miller to have experience of programming, operating, and setting multi axis machinery. Experience using AutoCAD would be preferred but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Machining components using CNC machinery
- Generate all CNC Programs for new parts in the milling section
- Interpreting engineering drawings and machine parts to specification
- Experience of various materials
- Using AutoCAD programmes
- Conducting checks on components, rejecting and returning unacceptable
- Working towards high quality production
- Ensuring health and safety standards are met
- Ensure that all products are thoroughly quality checked
- Time Served or an NVQ accredited qualification
- Knowledge of Fanuc and Heidenhain controls
- Experience of programming, operating, and setting multi axis machinery
- Ideally has AutoCAD experience
- Great eye for detail with a strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills
- Good understanding of all Microsoft packages
- Competitive starting salary
- Monday - Friday 39 / 40-hour week
- 22 days annual holiday + standard Bank Holidays
- Company Pension
- Free parking on site
If you can demonstrate previous experience and you feel that you have the knowledge, enthusiasm to deliver this role then please apply below.
Contempo Recruitment is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving candidates and clients across Devon and Cornwall. Our advertised roles relate to real vacancies that exist with our clients.
Please be aware that we will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72 hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
Contempo Recruitment is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job