Our Tiverton based Manufacturing client are urgently recruiting for a skilled CNC Machinist to join their expanding team. Based on the outskirts of Tiverton you will work closely with customers from a range of industries, including motorsport, military, and oil and gas.
You will have the opportunity to work with exotic materials and work with small, medium and large components in an excellent working environment.
- Programming, Setting and Operating CNC Machinery
- Working to tight tolerances
- Read and work to Drawings
- Working individually and within a team at times
What we are looking for:
- At least 2 years within a CNC milling environment
- You must be able to program using Heidenhain Controls
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- You must be able to program, Set and Operate machinery without supervision
- NVQ Level 3 in Engineering preferred or time served
- Experience of working with both metals and plastics is desirable
- An ability to work within a fast-paced working environment whilst demonstrating high levels of accuracy and pride in the completed workload is essential
- Excellent starting salary
- Working hours are Monday - Friday 08.00 - 16.30
- Overtime available
- 30 days holiday per year
- Uniform supplied
If you can demonstrate previous experience and you feel that you have the knowledge, enthusiasm to deliver this role then please apply below.
Contempo Recruitment is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving candidates and clients across Devon and Cornwall. Our advertised roles relate to real vacancies that exist with our clients.
Please be aware that we will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72 hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
Contempo Recruitment is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job