CNC Miller, £14 - £18 per hour - Basingstoke
A CNC Miller is required for a specialist precision engineering company that supply into the automotive and motorsport industry. This a day shift position setting and operating both horizontal and vertical CNC Mills using Fanuc and Yasnac controls.
The CNC Miller will have the following roles and responsibilities:
- Setting, running & inspecting machined components.
- Re-setting machines for colleagues when required.
- In cycle and final de-burring prior to passing on to the next stage of production.
- Minor maintenance, cleaning machine and own area at end of your shift
- Meeting production targets and assisting with the production of various parts when required.
- Ensuring compliance with Health and Safety, COSHH and general good practice with housekeeping including company quality standards.
- Actively involved in Lean & 5s activities
To be suitable for the role of CNC Miller you will ideally have the following:
- Previous experience working with Fanuc & Yasnac controlled horizontal & vertical cnc mills.
- Excellent understanding of cutting tools, hand tools and ancillary components.
- Ability to read / interpret complex engineering drawings.
- Demonstrable Lean implementation experience
- Experience with ISO9001 / AS9100 quality requirements
The successful CNC Miller will be paid an hourly rate between £14 to £18 per hour dependent on experience, 40 hours per week, 7:4:30 with an early finish at 2pm on Fridays.
This is an exciting company to work for with an established client base. Please apply without delay to be considered.
- cnc miller
- cnc setter
- cnc operator