We are proudly representing our engineering client in their search for a new CNC Miller. They are looking for the right candidate to help manufacture their products on a temporary to permanent basis.
- Working with CNC Milling machinery
- Programming, setting and editing programs with Heidenhain or Fanuc based programing language
- Selecting and setting tooling
- Producing both batch and bespoke products to a high standard
- Setting datum and running the program.
- Introduction of new product, program and jig design manufacture.
- Working from engineering drawings to a very high standard
- Mustbe able to programme, set and operate CNC Milling machines
- Must be able to and have experience of editing programs with Heidenhain or Fanuc based programing language
- Experience of selecting and setting tooling
- Ability to produce both batch and bespoke products
- Must be fully competent in following engineering drawings to a high standard
- Experience of measuring equipment and ability to inspect work in line with required quality standards.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job