CNC Miller - Sheffield - £14.50 per hour - £30,160 per annum
Clemence Rogers are recruiting an experienced CNC Miller who can confidently run this machine with minimal training.
You will be expected to supervise the general running of the department including ordering tooling and improving programmes. You will also be expected to liaise with head office who will also provide tooling and create programmes.
* Working on a Kitamura Bridge Centre 8 with a 2x1 meter bed running Fanuc controls
* Mainly working with iron and steel
* The ability to edit and tweak existing programs.
* Setting and operating existing components.
* Inspecting your own work to ensure the results are recorded and the quality is maintained.
* Complete all necessary material movement - (Route cards, Material traceability, Program changes)
* Ability to read and interpret drawings and inspection equipment.
* Previous experience of Setting/Operating CNC Milling
* A flexible approach to the post
* Be able to work with minimal training
* Be reliable in time keeping and attendance
* Have clear communication, written and verbal
* Have an excellent level of attention to detail
* Have a commitment to completing work to a high standard
Benefits and Hours
* Overtime available - up to 50 hour Time plus ½
* Over 50 hours Time x2
* 20 days holiday - plus bank holidays (rising to 25 over time)
* Shifts - Initially 3 months on days then the option of moving to a rota including nights and days.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job