Alecto Recruitment is currently in partnership with an established Precision Engineering company based just North of Swindon.
Due to continued growth, our client has a requirement for an experienced CNC Miller to join their existing team of skilled Machinists on a Permanent basis.
- Produce accurate, high quality components with maximum efficiency
- Program, Set and Operate CNC Mills
- Write Programs and plan Production
- Ensure Machines are running to full potential
- Support other employees with work load
What we are looking for:
- Experienced/Time Served CNC Miller
- Ability to Program Machines Efficiently with minimal or no support
- Fanuc Controls experience
- Able to interpret Engineering Drawings
- Apprentice Trained Machinist
Salary: £25,000 - £32,000 dependent on experience
Monday - Friday - Days - 39-hour week
"To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to James Cox, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit"
- CNC Programming
- Precision Engineering
- CNC Miller
- 5 axis
- 3 axis
- CNC Machinery
- 2 axis
- Operate Lathes