Position: CNC Miller
Days: Monday Friday
Shift: Split shift, fortnight rotation, 6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm
Salary: 24,000 - 32,000
A long-standing client of ours is looking to add an experienced CNC Miller to their team. This is an opportunity to work with a local company with a well-known and fantastic reputation within the engineering sector.
CNC Miller Responsibilities:
- To Program, Set and Operate CNC Milling machine Centres
- The CNC Miller will generate new programs as per drawing requirements
- Read and interpret drawings.
- Setting tools producing components to drawings provided
- Produce precision parts and work to tight tolerances
- Quality checking parts when required
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified and experienced skilled engineer.
To be considered for this role you must be:
- Experienced in programming, setting and operating Multi - Axis CNC milling machines
- Experience of producing conforming first-offs to drawing and quality specifications
- The successful CNC Miller Must have a professional and hard-working attitude, and be able to produce the highest quality workmanship at all times.
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be able to work under minimal supervision.
- Experience of working on HURCO milling machines would be advantageous