CNC Miller required for an immediate start on a late-shift basis (4pm - Midnight, Monday - Friday).
If you are a competent CNC Miller who can set & operate Heidenhain / Fanuc Controls and are available immediately then read on and apply!
CNC Miller Requirements:
- Time-served or apprenticed-trained in the mechanical/ machining industry
- Must be familiar with setting & operating CNC Milling Machines
- As a CNC Miller, you should be experienced in working with Aluminium, Stainless Steel and possibly exotics (Inconel, Moly etc)
- Any program editing experience would be very beneficial
- You must be able to easily interpret engineering drawings and machine parts from those
CNC Miller Responsibilities:
- The CNC Miller will be required to machine a wide variety of parts from engineering drawings
- CNC milling, turning and drilling of various components, piece parts and pieces of equipment
- Primarily working on small batches - up to 100
- Make bespoke alterations to products as and when necessary
- Regular changing and maintenance of tools, bits and heads
If you are a CNC Miller looking for a new contract, please click Apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job