CNC Machinist Miller/Turner
We are looking to recruit CNC machinists for a company based in the Leicestershire area.
As a CNC machinist you will need to have:
- Previous CNC Milling/Turning experience
- Experience to be able to operate both manual and CNC lathes with knowledge of manual milling
- Familiar with a range of other fabrication equipment any welding experience is also of interest
- Able to work under your own steam and manage your time effectively
- Have a good work ethic
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Able to use measuring tools
- Salary: Up to £9ph
- Day shift.
- Location: Leicestershire
- Duration: Temp/Perm
The role of a CNC setter/operator:
- Reading engineering drawings
- Setting up, programming and operating a
- Changing tooling
- Producing one off, small and large batch parts
- Operating a manual miller and a variety of other fabrication equipment when required
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"