Quality Personnel is recruiting for an experienced CNC Miller/ Turner to join one of the well-established manufacturers based in the Bedford area.
You will be working in the metal bashing industry, producing large components.
- Set and operate CNC Milling and Turning Machine
- Working following Health and Safety Regulations
- Refer to drawings, tool list and set-up sheet to obtain appropriate tooling and measuring equipment and return upon completion of job
- Load and unload components manually or by jib crane to work piece chucks or fixtures. Set correctly and secure.
- Carry out parts’ quality inspections (dimensional and visual) using measuring equipment and gauges
- Report any machine tool or measuring instrument defects.
- To carry out any reasonable task or project that may be required by the Production Manager
Candidates must be able to pass DBS check (Criminal Record Bureau), must have continuous last 5 years of working history with no breaks.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to Quality Personnel, based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire.
*** Quality Personnel celebrating 30 years’ of excellence (1987-2017) ***
Specialists in Permanent, Contract & Temporary Recruitment, covering; Industrial, Office, Technical & Engineering.
Please note we can only respond to successful candidates. Quality Personnel acting as an Employment Agency & Business.
To keep up-to-date with all of our vacancies please follow us on LinkedIn, like us on Facebook and sign-up for job alerts on our own website.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job