Thomas Recruitment are currently recruiting for a CNC Millar/Turner - Tool Maker for a position in the Treforest area. The position will be a temporary position, however for the right candidate there is a potential of going permanent.
The position is Monday-Thursday 8.00am-4.00pm, Friday 8am-1pm
Do you have more than 5 years experience of use of CNC machines?
Then this is a position for you.
- Understanding of Engineering Drawings
- Use of CNC Machine XYZ Lathe and Machine of various components
- Program XYZ Protrak Control on the machine above
- Program XYZ Mini Mill with Siemens controls
- Able to use the CNC machines as described above
- Able to read and understand engineering drawing
- CNC Background is Desirable
- Honest, reliable and trustworthy
- Good time management
- Able to work effectively under own initiative
- Own transport due to location
If this is a position for you, please apply to this role through CV. The successful candidate will be required to register with Thomas Recruitment in our Pontypridd branch prior to CV being sent to client.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job