SME company down in Sunny Portsmouth, that has invested £2m in to a new facility with over £10k in tooling spent a month, that believes in culture, support and development - is seeking a CNC Miller/Turner - that wants that next level in their career.
- Predominately working within the O&G market place.
- Open to people that want to relocate down to Portsmouth.
- Average rates around £15/£16ph.
Purpose of Role
- To produce consistent and high quality components that meet customer expectations and requirements
- Experience in programming and setting machines with Heidenhain / Fanuc controls
- Able to read drawings
- Able to work to tight tolerances in the allocated time frame
- Able to check components conform to drawings
- Manufacture jigs and fixtures as required
- Write setting sheets
- Able to work with others as a team
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Able to work unsupervised
- Machine Programming
- Machine Setting
- Machine Operation
- In-process Inspection
- Swarf Management
- Machine Housekeeping
- CNC Machine
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job