CNC Miller Setter Programmer
They also carry out prototyping, design and have the ability to manufacture the components as well.
If you have a programming back ground and would like the chance and training to learn how to program using CADCam software then this is the role for you.
• Must be experienced CNC Miller/Setter/Programmer with Haas or Fanuc controls
• Prepares appropriate machine for production in accordance with works order
• You are responsible for the efficient setting of machines, for the manufacture of components as required.
• Troubleshoot new and existing program
• Resolves production problems by altering process to meet specification, referring any alterations to the Team Leader/Production Supervisor
• Various different shift to accommodate the suitable candidates
• £12 per hour - £15 per hour with overtime available as well
• Overtime is paid at time and half
• Based in Rayleigh
If you are a skilled CNC Miller/Setter/programmer then I would be happy to speak to you and hopefully get an interview arranged for you. If you wish to apply please email your cv to me and I will contact you to discuss the role if you have the suitable experience.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job