Thomson Engineering Design Ltd, in Cinderford, Gloucestershire manufacture innovative engineering solutions for Automotive, Rail, Oil and Gas industries.
Due to an increasing order book we are looking to recruit a CNC Setter/Operator Miller, operating 3 axis machining centres
The applicant must be focused and motivated to work by themselves as well as in a close-knit thriving manufacturing team.
The role will encompass the following tasks:-
- Setting (clamping methodology and tooling), operating and simple program changes on the console.
- Producing milled components to drawing and within specified drawing tolerances
- Working within ISO9001
- Read, understand and evaluate 2D drawings
- Be responsible for their own quality
- The ideal candidate will have experience operating FANUC controls.
- Strong precision engineering background, ideally apprentice trained.
- Strong ability to use measuring equipment - Micrometers, verniers etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive, forward thinking can-do attitude
- CNC Miller Milling Setter Operator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"