ROLE - CNC MILLING SETTER/OPERATOR
SECTOR - PRECISION MACHINING
BASED - Derby
SALARY - £46,000 (inc. Shift Premium)
* THE OPPORTUNITY -
The UK Engineering and manufacturing Industry is continuing to lead the way and bring the economy back onto a strong financial footing. Hays Recruitment Specialise in the sourcing and supply of experienced shop floor engineers to companies across the midlands and with a new local hub in the midlands they are currently recruiting for a reputable sub-contract engineering company who specialize in High End component manufacture. Due to the positive economic attitude our preferred partner is looking to expand and bring in an experienced CNC Miller Programmer Setter, Operator to work in a fast paced production environment to add to their already highly skilled workforce.
- ABOUT YOU -
- Be an experienced CNC Miller Setter and Operator
- Be able to interpret engineering drawings.
- Be experienced with Fanuc
- Be able to do offsets as required and program from drawing
- Experience of working to small batches with tight tolerances
- Quality Checking your own parts
- Worked in a fast paced production environment where efficiency and quality is key.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job