Adept Resourcing Engineering Division are working with a client based in Sheffield. They are looking for a CNC Miller Setter Operator.
- Milling high integrity forging and castings for application in the power generation, rolling and offshore oil and gas industries.
- Operate a 5 Axis Milling Centre with Heidenhain or Siemens 840D Controls.
- Self-check inspection of parts produced will be an integral part of the role
- Assist in loading and off-loading parts to the machine
- As well as working to all safe systems of work, operating processes and procedures and quality guidelines.
- Apprentice trained as a CNC Machinist / Setter / Operator
- Ability to read and understand complex engineering drawings
- 5 Axis machines experience
- Manufacturing complex components to tight tolerances to meet customer’s specifications
- Previous slinging and crane driving experience (desirable)
- £29,600 per annum
- 3 Shift System (AM, PM, Nights)
- Healthcare Scheme
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job