This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Control systems: Fanuc (GCode), Acramatic, OneCNC
Machines: Ajax, Bridgeport, Cincinnati (x2), Colchester, Dugard (new 3+4 axis), Hardinge, Harrison, Maier, Nakamura
Salary: £10-12 per hour, £20-24000 per annum (negotiable, DOE), plus overtime opportunities, plus benefits
Hours: DAYS 7.30am-4.00pm Monday-Thursday, 7.30am-3.00pm Friday (39 hour week)
Are you a CNC setter/operate with the capacity to learn programming, capable of producing one-offs to medium size batch work?
Have you the ability to work unsupervised, producing parts for the aerospace, metrology, oil and gas, and high technical field, with the opportunity to learn and run an extensive range of CNC machinery, within a professional sub-contract business?
Due to continual high demand, their wide range of grinding, milling and turning machines, including recently installed mills, offers plenty of job variety within a fast paced work-place environment, plus overtime opportunities currently 1 hour daily plus weekends.
Main duties of the job
• Set, operate using Fanuc, Acramatic
• Work independently, with minimal supervision
• Problem solving and innovation
• Inspect and measure own work
• Potential to learn programming
Experience and skills required
• CNC setting, operating skills
• Ajax, Bridgeport, Cincinnati, Colchester, Hardinge, Harrison, Maier, Nakamura experience
• Working with exotic materials
• Milling and ideally turning too
• Precision engineering experience
• Cutting data to machine aluminium and stainless steel for the Aerospace, oil and gas and high technical industries.
• Qualified apprenticeship or above (HNC etc)
The company offers good training and growth development, and benefits including 1% contributory pension, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, PPE. For full details please contact Richard Burgess at REED Engineering on 0117 317 8000 / 07906 165395 or email email@example.com
If this vacancy is of interest, please do contact me with your current CV
I always have CNC vacancies - get in touch!
£100 of shopping vouchers are yours, if you refer a friend or colleague, and they get the job.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job