CNC Miller / Programmer
- £12-15 per hour + overtime
- Mon-Fri (40 hours per week, normal days)
- 25 days company holiday per annum
We have an immediate position available for a skilled CNC Miller to join a well-established client based in Oxfordshire.
- Set, Operate Hurco Mills
- Programme using Heidenhain Controls.
- Checking of components to ensure parts are to drawing and of an acceptable standard
- Working to ISO 9001 and AS 9100 quality standards
- A good knowledge of tooling specifications and cutting data.
- Machinists with previous experience in F1/Motorsport or Aerospace would be ideal
- You must be able to fully set and operate (candidates with the ability to programme using Heidenhain controls would be at a distinct advantage)
We will endeavor to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
Syntech Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this position.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job